CAMPGROUND FUN AND INFORMATION
ALL ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS OPEN TO ALL CAMPERS,
BOTH SEASONAL AND NIGHTLY
Schedule of Activities - You can also check us out on Facebook Lake Cody under "Events"
Annual Weekend Events
Saturday after April 15: Clean-up weekend! Electricity is on.
May 1: Opening day
Mother's Day Breakfast in the Pavillion
Memorial Weekend: DJ, Cornhole, and more!
Father's Day Weekend: Flea Market and more breakfast in the Pavillion
Last Saturday in June: Band and Bang - Fireworks over Lake Cody
Patriotic Days, 1st weekend in July: DJ, kids' water games and more
Labor Day Weekend: Music, Cardboard boat races and more
Other Summer Activities: Dates To Be Announced
Other 2022 Summer Fun:
Bingo Frequently on Saturdays
50/50 Most Weekends
From Noon to 7pm (weather permitting)
Activities and events also update on Facebook
Sign at the entrance and at the Pavillion to assist with sharing activities
- Fully shaded, partially shaded and full-sun sites available
- Picnic Tables & Fire Rings On All Sites
- Convenience Store, Ice Cream and Pizza connected to Lake Cody
- All Campsites Include Water, Electricity, Sewer, Swimming and Fishing Privileges for Registered Campers
- Sand Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, Playground
- Swimming, Fishing, One-Mile Walk/Bike Path
- Activities On Most Weekends
*Pets Welcome, But Must Be Registered
* Guests Are Asked to Pay to Fish & Swim
2022 Camping Rates:
- Nightly with Full Hook-Up: $40
- Nightly for Fold-Down Tents: $38
- Weekly: $225
- Monthly: $525
- Seasonal (Base Rate): $1550*
Reservations Accepted, but we DO NOT accept plastic.
Rates include Water, Electric, Sewer, Swimming, Fishing & and Basic Wifi.
20/30/50 AMP Services
Up to 5 persons (2 Adults/3 Children) per Site
Sites Available by the Night, Week, Month or Season
*Seasonal Camping Rates May Have Additional Costs